Saturday, October 15, 2011

NHL 09 for Xbox 360


NHL 09 for Xbox 360

Jump into the EA SPORTS Hockey League and become part of the first console sports MMO. Take your created player online and join a team with friends, or scout for players. Featuring 6 vs. 6 online team play, the ability to level up your player, tournament brackets, and awards at the end of every season - you can become the first great name in videogame hockey.

Product Review

When I think of hockey I think of three things ice, fighting, and Canadians, but with the release of EA sports NHL 09 this now makes my list. This game is finally the heir apparent to the great NHL 94. The game features some of most fluid controls of any game let alone a sports game. The games.

Being an owner of NHL 09 I can honestly say that it has been one of the best games I have ever owned. Not only is it fun on Xbox LIVE playing with friends; but it is also fun offline playing Be A Pro mode. The graphics in this game are superb, and the announcers are always saying new things while.

Nhl 09 for the xbox has amazing qualitys and keeps me coming back to play more and more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment